6×2 4K Ultra HD Matrix Switcher
DVDO Matrix6 is the first matrix switcher that brings 4K Ultra HD source switching to residential and commercial A/V systems. Developed for easy integration into home theater control systems, DVDO Matrix6 supports two independent 4K streams allowing you to add a second display or projector while sharing an existing source stack thereby minimizing cost. Additionally, it provides MHL® (Mobile High Definition-Link) connectivity to display mobile content on a big screen.
Dual-Stream 4K Ultra HD Switching
Matrix6 supports two independent 4K Ultra HD streams while providing digital audio to an attached AVR, making it easy to view content in another room or on a second display without sacrificing performance or additional investment.
MHL inputs on Matrix6 allow users to mirror the content of their MHL-enabled smartphones or tablets on multiple displays, while charging the mobile devices at the same time.
Matrix6 provides an optional Performance mode which keeps the one display from flashing when the other display changes inputs (a common issue with other switcher), but also provides a Compatibility mode for installations with different TV capabilities.
- Six 4K Ultra HD HDMI Inputs
- Two MHL-enabled Inputs to connect to mobile devices
- Two 4K Ultra HD HDMI Outputs for connecting to two displays
- Multiple modes (switching inputs on one output does not affect the other)
- S/PDIF optical and coax outputs
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 3D Support
- Serial Port for automation control
- USB for easy firmware update