Roku Ready 6×2 4K Ultra HD HDMI Switcher®
DVDO Quick6R provides instant access to over 1500 streamed channels with the MHL-enabled Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready version)
DVDO Quick6R is Roku Ready® certified version of DVDO Quick6, DVDO’s award winning 4K Ultra HD HDMI®switcher. Simply insert the Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready MHL version)* into the MHL port – no wires or extra remote required. Like the original DVDO Quick6™, the DVDO Quick6R allows any home entertainment system to be upgraded to 4K UHD without replacing the A/V receiver, saving cost and time. The included new remote is capable of controlling all switching and Roku streaming functions. Quick6R automatically recognizes the Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready MHL version) and initializes it for use.
- Six HDMI inputs including:
- Four 300MHz 4K Ultra HD 3D capable inputs
- One MHL-enabled input to connect mobile devices
- One MHL-enabled input for the Roku® MHL Streaming Stick™ **sold separately
- Dual 300MHz 4K Ultra HD 3D capable outputs
- Roku® Streaming Stick™ (Roku Ready Version) support
- MHL port (#6) with increased power
- Automatic setup when inserting the stick
- DVDO remote control with Roku control buttons
- Picture-in-Picture, including dynamic audio swapping
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- S/PDIF optical and coax outputs
- Serial port for automation control
- Automatic switching
- USB for easy firmware update
- Roku Ready remote
What is the difference between Quick6 and Quick6R?
Quick6R is features special support for Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version). Quick6R’s remote features specific buttons to support full Roku functions.
Where can I purchase the Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready version)?
The Roku stick is available from Roku or other retailers such as Amazon
Do I need to purchase the Roku remote to enjoy the full Roku Experience on Quick6R
No. The Quick6R remote fully supports all Roku functions.
Will Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version) work with Quick6?
Yes. Roku Streaming stick will function perfectly on Quick6. Quick6R has added convenience features for Roku Stick including keeping the Roku stick powered when Quick6R is in standby.
Does the Quick6 remote support Roku functions?
Some versions of Quick6 shipped with a dedicated remote that does not support Roku functions. The latest Quick6 remote supporting Roku functions is available on Amazon
Which MHL port should I use for Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version) ?
Input Port #6 should be used for the Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version)
Will Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI) Version work with Quick6R?
Yes. We recommend using Input Port #6 (MHL/HDMI port). Connect power to Roku Streaming Stick through the microUSB port on the stick.