DVDO Universal MHL 3.0 Cables
Designed with the latest MHL 3.0 specification, DVDO universal MHL 3.0 cables connect MHL enabled smartphones or tablets to a bigger screen, supporting up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and enhanced audio of 7.1 surround sound. Basically, your big screen TV becomes the display of your smartphone’s or tablet’s displays. The most popular applications include gaming, playing movies and pictures, streaming audio to your home theater system, video conferencing, and making your phone a shared experience.
- Connect your MHL enabled phones/tablets to an MHL display at up to 4K
- MHL3 Certified for up to 4K Ultra HD performance
- Requires TVs or Monitors to have an MHL-enabled HDMI input
- Works with older MHL devices. Charges your mobile devices
- Adapter included for Samsung tablet/phone connection to Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note II, Note 3, Note (8, 10, 12.1, 12.1 pro), Mega 6.3, Tab (8, 10, 12)
What can I do with this cable?
If both your phone and display are MHL certified, then this cable will carry HD or Ultra HD Video and audio to your TV, the phone will be fast charged with up to 10W (2A) of power, and your TV remote will control the phone for playing back media, surfing the web, or playing games. Basically your big screen TV becomes the display of your phone. The most popular applications include gaming, playing movies and pictures, streaming audio to your home theater system, video conferencing, and making your phone a shared experience.
Does my phone/tablet support MHL?
To find out if your device supports MHL, click here.
Will my phone be charged while sending video/audio out to a TV?
Yes. If you have an MHL-enabled phone and an MHL-enabled port on your TV, your phone will be charged by the TV using this cable.